Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does Pinnacle Systems Dazzle DVD Recorder work with Windows Movie Maker?

I want to edit analog video digitally using Windows Movie Maker then burn it on a DVD. So far I have found the Pinnacle Systems Dazzle DVD Recorder to be the most cost-effective. Will this work? And if not, what are other alternative rather than buying a new camcorder?



Does Pinnacle Systems Dazzle DVD Recorder work with Windows Movie Maker?microsoft excel



I am not able to import any thing I captured on dazzle to windows movie maker.



I got the pinnacle dazzle analog input for my computer. It was to upload video's from my old Hi-8 camcorder to my computer than to DVD.



So far I have had no problems getting the video to my computer and then up on you tube, however I have wasted about 5 blank DVDs b/c of some rendering error when I use the DVD record feature with the dazzle program. I have had no success with that. They say something is wrong with my recorder or I am using the wrong DVDs but I'm not. The program is glitch. However if I pay for the upgrade I can get a better DVD program.



Rip off considering that is what I already paid for.



I now have a Sony hdd-sr200 and the Sony program is very easy to get the video's onto my computer, but it does not come with editing software, and when I import to windows movie maker I am numerous problems as in shaking picture, no sound , and the clip automatically flipping upside down.



currently looking for solutions to that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans