Sunday, April 25, 2010

Videos from kodak camera will not transfer into windows movie maker?

I take videos with my kodak camera video setting, edit and save in my videos but when I open windows movie maker I can not import the video from my videos. What do I have to change or do to import from my documents my videos.



Thanks for any help



Videos from kodak camera will not transfer into windows movie maker?download windows media player



what file type are you saving these files as? wmm will import these types of files



? Video files: .asf, .avi, .wmv



? Movie files: MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2



? Audio files: .wav, .snd, .au, .aif, .aifc, .aiff



? Windows Media files: .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv



? Still images: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gif



? MP3 format audio: .mp3



If it is one of these formats, it may be encoded and you can fix that by downloading Windows Media Encoder from this site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows...



Videos from kodak camera will not transfer into windows movie maker?internet explorer update internet explorer



are you getting an error message? Could be a codec problem or the wrong format. Windows movie maker accept avi and wmv formats. You can download and install the full k-lite codec pack at http://www.k-litecodecpack.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans