Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's the best software to use aside from windows movie maker if I want to do a movie using pi

I've been using windows movie maker %26amp; power director and i want to try new softwares with new features...



What's the best software to use aside from windows movie maker if I want to do a movie using pictures?internet explorer download



1.adobe premier, but it is not free



2.online movie maker called toufee.com



3.fruityloops



4.nero or roxio



5.win movie maker



What's the best software to use aside from windows movie maker if I want to do a movie using pictures?windows xp internet explorer



i am no movie making expert but adobe after effects has a lot of good features and cool animation presets..
I'm not real expert about that, but I use Macromedia Flash 8, with the keyframes you can do whatever you want, add mp3 or wave and export as swf which is best for web.. and u can export with many other formats
You can visit this website and download this software, immediately you reached the website, you click on download, after downloading, you installed it on you computer system. http://www.download.com/Easy-DVD-Maker/3...



I hope this software will help you a lot.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans