Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can't view a saved project in Windows Movie Maker?

Yesterday I was making this video combining scenes from a videogame with some music, and then I decide I'd finish it today and so I save it as it was. Now I want to finish it, but when I try to open the MSWMM file, I cannot play nor view the project in the preview screen. It does show me all the scenes and stuff in the Timeline, but when I click the play button nothing happens. What can I do? I've heard I should re-install Windows Movie Maker, but is that really necesary? If so, where can I find the file to re-install it?



I can't view a saved project in Windows Movie Maker?ie 7



you need to compile it to a video to view it...i think its under the file button somewhere. asks how big you want the file to be and the quality etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans