Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I open a personal DVD I made onto Windows Movie Maker to edit?

I've been trying to use Windows Movie Maker to edit a personal DVD I made. I don't think it's the right format because whenever I try to import it won't let me. So then I go about trying to save it or whatnot and nothing works. How do I change the format of the DVD so I can edit it on Movie Maker?



I got this onto a DVD in the first place by using one of those DVD/VCR combos that lets you transfer from VHS to DVD.



How do I open a personal DVD I made onto Windows Movie Maker to edit?microsoft



This might be helpful.



http://www.unl.edu/DLL/HowtoeditWMM.pdf



How do I open a personal DVD I made onto Windows Movie Maker to edit?microsoft access internet explorer



Windows Movie Maker don't support the format.



You need Total Video2DVD Author which is a DVD authoring tool supporting most popular formats

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans