Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I add a video from my digital camera to windows movie maker?

I have windows movie maker but I can't add the videos that I take with my kodax digital camera to add. How do I import or save the videos so that I can use the windows movie maker?



How do I add a video from my digital camera to windows movie maker?microsoft vista



First save the contents of the digicam to the PC, then at explorer - check the file extension name of the video. You're in luck If it's mpeg. Then Open WMMaker, import video and do what you like to do.



If it's of other file extensio name, then You'll need another software, a video converter to convert the video (it's 3gp probably) into avi/wmv/mpeg format (only format read by WMMaker). Only then you can import it to WMMaker to either edit, add subs, music or whatever.



Suggest you use Xilisoft or Avex video converters. Many are free from the net but with limitations depending on who made it.



Goodluck!!



How do I add a video from my digital camera to windows movie maker?windows xp pro internet explorerGlad to be of help!! Report It


ok, i tried this before and it worked really well! all you have to do is save the video that you have on your computer. kodax probally has a program to use for it. so anyway, just save your video and open windows movie maker. on the left side, you will see the little menu bar thing. find the category that says "get videos" or something like that. click on that and press open my video. then open it up. it is kinda self explanatory, once you have your video saved. i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans