Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I save a video, edited in Windows Movie Maker, so it can be in a format that works on YouTub

I like Windows Movie Maker, but when I save my video in that program, it is not in a format that YouTube accepts, which is WMV, AVI, MOV and MPG. Can it be done ?



How can I save a video, edited in Windows Movie Maker, so it can be in a format that works on YouTube?internet explorer 7



The first answer is wrong, that's not the way of doing it.



The correct way is the following.



Step 1:



Have your file opened in windows movie maker



Step 2:



once your happy with your video, look to your left and find the subheading "Finish Video"



Step 3:



Under that subheading click the link "save to my computer"



Step 4:



Follow the simple save instructions, click the high quality, which is best for You Tube.



Step 5:



Upload this NEW file to You Tube.



You Tube will allow this new file because you saved it as a format fit for viewing properly...



Good Luck!



How can I save a video, edited in Windows Movie Maker, so it can be in a format that works on YouTube?microsoft word internet explorer



youtube automaticley converts the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans