Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I put clips of a DVD into Windows Movie Maker?

I want to make a tribute video using clips from a dvd I own and add music to them. I can get music and put it in, so I don't need help with that. I also know how to use Windows Movie Maker, for the most part. I want to make a movie with video clips, not pictures. How can I split up this dvd into clips? Do I need to rip the DVD to my computer? I tried to import the DVD to WMM but it didn't work. So I just need to know how to take clips from a DVD and put them into WMM. Thanks!



How can I put clips of a DVD into Windows Movie Maker?windows movie maker



put the movie on ur computer if u can't get it get magic dvd ripper then go into windows movie maker and press import video put them on the timeline go to the parts u want and press cut



How can I put clips of a DVD into Windows Movie Maker?microsoft project internet explorer



for pc,



Total Video2DVD Author, a dvd maker / burner program , suppors many formats



http://www.effectmatrix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans