Sunday, April 25, 2010

PLEASE help!! Computer problem on InterVideo winDVD and Windows Movie maker????I created a slide sho

I created a slide show in Windows movie maker. I need to import it toIntervideo win DVD (or another program)and burn onto DVD. I keep getting an error message "The file can not be imported, make sure it's a valid file type and the contents have not been corrupted" I save it in every MANY different file types(high quality large/small/ broadband/ for local playback, etc) I decided to see if a files were corruped. I scanned the files and found a song that contained a virus, had the file quarentined and removed from the slide show. Any ideas or suggestions. Are all of the files corrupted bc of that song??? I went out and purchased another progran Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning and it still won't allow me to burn/error message. I can view the final product on my compure in Real Player and it looks fine. So why can't I import it to another file or Burn onto CD. It's for a memorial service at 7:00 pm. Need help fast. :(



PLEASE help!! Computer problem on InterVideo winDVD and Windows Movie maker????I created a slide show in Windomicrosoft updates



My experience with Movie Maker and InterVideo is it's easier just to start over with each individual application, my frustration level isn't that high so rather then having a heart attack I just start from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans