Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Do I Upload Music From Limewire To Windows Movie Maker?

I have an AMV and I have my music from limewire but i dont knw how to get the music to windows movie maker



How Do I Upload Music From Limewire To Windows Movie Maker?windows updates



limewire downloads the music to your shared file on your hard drive, copy the songs you want to import to Movie Maker to another folder (suggestion: my documents%26gt; my music). Then back to Movie Maker and click on import music and locate the folder my documents%26gt; my music and choose the song to import.



Finding the shared folder:



1. You can find your shared files by right clicking on the start button.



2. choose explore



3. click on the plus sign next to each of the following to expand: Local disk (C)%26gt; documents and settings%26gt; your name%26gt; shared.



Explorer may open with most of these already expanded and you may only have to open shared.



To copy songs:



1. right click on the song you want and choose copy.



2. go to the folder you want to store this song and open it.



3. right click anywhere on the white page and choose paste.



If you would like to copy all songs in the folder:



1. highlight the first song on the list



2. press the shift key on the keyboard and hold it



3. scroll to the last song and click on it (now you can let go of the shift key) this will highlight all songs.



4. right click any one of the songs and choose copy



5. open the folder you want to copy to and right click and choose paste.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans