Sunday, April 25, 2010

Problems with Downloading Video's then transferring to Windows Movie Maker. What to do?

At the moment I am trying to build up my practice with Windows Movie Maker and I am using some YouTube video's to add them into WMM and experiment around with them. I have been using some Firefox Extensions to download the YouTube video's but I am having trouble trying to get them into WMM or even view them. What is another way I can do this and what file extentions can I use?



Problems with Downloading Video's then transferring to Windows Movie Maker. What to do?windows messenger



Save youtube videos as MPEG or WMV with TubeHunter, and import that MPEG, WMV to Windows Movie Maker.



===========================



TubeHunter downloads



YouTube/Myspace/Metacafe videos to PC/iPOD/PSP/ZUNE/MOBILE



Homepage of TubeHunter - "www.neoretix dot com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans