Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need to change from Q-time support file to a Windows Movie Maker support file? Read more for a par

Question Details: Belove is the error it gives me... The file C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\My Videos\name of vidoe.MOV is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker. Is there any thing that I can do to fix this? Part 2 When I get that fix how do you get Windows Movie Maker to burn in a format that a dvd player will read it? please need help in getting this fix to make X-max cd/dvd... thank you for your time in answer this for me...



I need to change from Q-time support file to a Windows Movie Maker support file? Read more for a part two....?ireland



You need a video converter that can read in QuickTime video files and output a Windows Media Video file. A quick and easy one is called the RAD Video Tools. It's free, though they do ask for a donation. This will convert it to an AVI, which you can load into Windows Movie Maker.



http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans