Sunday, April 25, 2010

How come I get unstable video capture using Windows Movie Maker?

I recently bought a Panasonic PV-GS83 camcorder. I recorded some footage and transferred the video with Windows Movie Maker. When recording, I used the "Other..." option and selected "DV-AVI 25Mbps" and the video was recorded shakily. There were pauses, complete stops, and speed ups. How do I prevent that? Is this a hardware problem or a software problem? Which software should I use for the best video capture?



How come I get unstable video capture using Windows Movie Maker?microsoft word



25 Mbps requires a moderate setup to play smoohtly. If you are not editing the material, convert it using Windows Movie Maker to a WMV file for playback.



If you are going to edit, upgrade your system. It doesn't require too much power to capture/run these.



How come I get unstable video capture using Windows Movie Maker?windows movie maker internet explorer



your computer is to slow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans