Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there anyway to change the kind of music files my Windows Movie Maker accepts?

right now my windows movie maker only accepts MP3 music files and all the music on my computer are in the AAC format can i make it so that my windows movie maker accepts these files aswell or instead of the MP3 ones????



PLZ HELP



Is there anyway to change the kind of music files my Windows Movie Maker accepts?internet explorer



I don't think AAC format is std supported in Media Player. You would either need to use iTunes / Quicktime or another AAC compatible player, or download a specific codec for Media Player in order to have it play AAC files. Maybe have a browse through http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/... or any other download site (cnet.com, tucows, ...) in order to find an AAC codec.



Is there anyway to change the kind of music files my Windows Movie Maker accepts?microsoft office internet explorer



file preferences, select all
you can try to do to download.com(whick is totally free and legal) and search for a mp3 converter whick would allow you to covert media files to mp3 hopes it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans