Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you import your video to your computer to get to Windows Movie Maker?

I have a DVD handycam and when I'm done making my movie, I take the CD from the camera out, put it into my computer, and try to import it into Windows Movie Maker, but it wouldn't let me.It does let me see my video on the computer, but it doesn't let me import my video onto Windows Movie Maker.



Does anyone know the right way to import it?



(I'm a beginer at this so please help me)



How do you import your video to your computer to get to Windows Movie Maker?ds browser



Member since: June 01, 2006



Total points: 332 (Level 2)



Points earned this week:



--% Best answer



Jean Pierre G



S Best Answer - Chosen by Asker



You have to buy a video capture divice USB in any computer store or electronics sales and then you connect it to the usb port on your computer then in the divice you connect the 3 cables: yellow , red and white on it.



the divice would cost you like 50 dollars no more and the mayority of divice bring it own program to edit , then you press (capture) and then press play in your camera and it will record it on you computer .



The USB cable that the camera brings is only for pictures .



The one that I telling you is for video capture.



I hope this can help you .



Have a great day !



How do you import your video to your computer to get to Windows Movie Maker?microsoft templates internet explorer



Yeah windows movie maker doesn't let you do it, I would try using HP muvee maker it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans