Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i get a video from my phone to windows movie maker?

i got my videos on my computer but when i try to get them onto windows movie maker they just disappear. then i go look in my video folder there there i don't get it.



How can i get a video from my phone to windows movie maker?microsoft word



Without any details at all...(looks for psychic hat and fortune telling cookies, sorry can't find them)



Typically you're phone needs a net connection (web access) and software and/or hardware to transfer the files.



I'd guess something like that should get you going.



How can i get a video from my phone to windows movie maker?windows movie maker internet explorer



your videos must be in format that are supported by windows movie maker.



you may have to convert your videos to avi, mpg, and the like.



i hope this helps
use super 2008, it's a free, powerful converter into all formats, then convert your video from 3gp (I guess that should be the format) into one supported by Windows movie maker.
windows movie maker doesn't support the 3gp format which most videos on mobile phones are saved in, so u'll have to convert it to avi or mpeg or any other format first. U can surf the Internet for any converter software to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans