Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do you remove subtitles from a video with Windows Movie Maker?

I have Windows Movie Maker and I want to get rid of the subtitles so that my amvs look more professional. OR, I can try a freeware program that cuts out subtitles. Any suggestions?



How do you remove subtitles from a video with Windows Movie Maker?microsoft powerpoint



Sure I do hows a free editing program that works with all / any burning situation and or format? see linnk below~



How do you remove subtitles from a video with Windows Movie Maker?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



Unless you are the author of the video, you cant get rid of the subtitles unless you use a program like Adobe After Effects to clone the space over the subtitles to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans