Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a codec to inport mpegs into Windows Movie Maker, can anyone help me out?

I have a lot of mpeg files that I downloaded using WinDVD, and would like to use them on Windows Movie Maker, but everytime I try to import them it gives me an error message saying that the codec required to play this file is not installed. I have serched for this codec before with no luck. Anyone else run into this problem? What was your solution?



I need a codec to inport mpegs into Windows Movie Maker, can anyone help me out?microsoft frontpage



convert your mpegs files to .avi files. After that you can import your .avi files to windows movie maker.



you can convert your mpegs files on line, go here zamzar.com



you don't need to download any program for this.



Have a nice day.



I need a codec to inport mpegs into Windows Movie Maker, can anyone help me out?windows vista home premium internet explorer



www.divx.com



Download the free software and restart your computer that should fix your problem.
nero.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans