Friday, November 27, 2009

Where can I find a good, free movie editing software, other than Windows Movie Maker?

I need a free one. Something easy to use. Something better than Windows Movie Maker.



Where can I find a good, free movie editing software, other than Windows Movie Maker?microsoft windows



you can try Sony Vegas. A Great Movie editor tool for edit.



But i dont know if it鈥瞫 a freeware.



http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/product...



Where can I find a good, free movie editing software, other than Windows Movie Maker?windows media player 10 internet explorer



That is the only one that is free, all other ones cost money. Trust me I've looked.
apperently the one above has not looked very hard



try



tucows.com



they have it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans