Sunday, November 29, 2009

Someone PLEASE tell me all you know about Windows Movie Maker!?

Please!Tell me ALL you know about Windows Movie Maker.



Someone PLEASE tell me all you know about Windows Movie Maker!?microsoft live



Im thinking you need a tutorial because there's no way anyone can fit what they know about WMM here.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using...



take a look at this website, they've tutorials and how-tos to get your started.



Someone PLEASE tell me all you know about Windows Movie Maker!?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



msg or email me. I am quite good at using windows movie maker. May you can start by telling me what do u wanna do with window movie maker. U can use it to do photo video...or combine different video...use animation...so many things can be done....my email gmother1@yahoo.com
well i know a lot. If you have a cam coder can connect it to the computer using a cable called a fire wire. go to a electricity shop and ask for one.



If you don't have a camcorder you can use your wed cam by clicking capture by video device. just click next. Call it what you want then click next. then next again. then start capture and click finish when you're done.



once you have your clip you have to drag it down using the storyboard or the time line. (I prefer time line). If you click on video effects you can add effects by dragging the effect you want to the clip you want. video transactions are what you put between clips, you need story Bord for this.



click import Audio or music to add some music. If you have any more questions just email me at gordythekitty@yahoo.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans