Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am having some trouble with my videos on windows movie maker?

i get the videos from my digital camera, load them onto my desktop, and import onto my windows movie maker.



though the problem is, yesterday it says on the movies and pics: (top) PicVideo (Bottom) www.jpg.com



how do i get it to stop showing that?



its getting really annoying and i try to show my vids to my family the words get in the way!



I am having some trouble with my videos on windows movie maker?microsoft zune



do you load them onto a website before loading them to desktop or my documents? Certain websites, or even products leave something called a water mark on any projects that you mske with it. If possible, try to find out what's making that watermark.



I am having some trouble with my videos on windows movie maker?windows nt internet explorer



It appears you're using a 3rd party program that hasn't been paid for, like a trial edition. Are you using any other programs besides moviemaker? Many thirdparty trial programs for video purposes leave logos if they are the trial edition.
Are you using some trial software from Pegasus? www.jpg.com is their website and this sounds like a watermark that would be removed if you bought the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans