Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a Sony DCR-DVD405 and trying to use Windows Movie Maker PLEASE HELP?

I have a brand new Dell with Vista. As I said I am trying to use Windows Movie Maker. The program does not seem to be able to read that the Camcorder (Sony Handycam DCR - DVD405) is hooked up. The camcorder is connected with a 2.0 USB. If anyone can help me figure this out I would be so grateful. Thank you for helping.



I have a Sony DCR-DVD405 and trying to use Windows Movie Maker PLEASE HELP?uninstall internet explorer



wmmaker does not support .vob files from dvd. If you still wish to edit thru wmmaker, convert these *.vob files before importing to wmm.



- finalize dvd, insert to PC dvd player %26amp; upload (copy/paste) from dvd drive/ VIDEO_TS/*.vob files to pc folder via file mgmt.-win explorer



- convert *.vob to .avi or .wmv - try super or prism converters



- open wmm %26amp; import convert video files; proceed w/ video editing



I have a Sony DCR-DVD405 and trying to use Windows Movie Maker PLEASE HELP?microsoft.com internet explorer



Check with the Sony support site for Vista compatibility. And have you tried the software that came with the camera?? See the link below%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans