Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a question i have the program audacity and windows movie maker?

how come i cant import my audio from audacity to windows movie maker..i am trying to make an anime.also tell me how come i cant put musci on the same time i am talking T_T



I have a question i have the program audacity and windows movie maker?windows live



probably because you are trying to import the audacity project file. you need to export the file as wav (found under the file menu) in WMM you should be able to put the wav file in the music slot and have your speech in a different slot for sound effects or something like that. i dont use WMM that much so i don't know for sure.



I have a question i have the program audacity and windows movie maker?windows media player 11 internet explorer



Which version are you using? Because I think the first one only lets you have one audio track at a time. Maybe you could combine your speech and the music in one file with audacity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans