Friday, November 27, 2009

When I upload the film from my video camera onto the computer using Windows Movie Maker, the video i

Alright, so I have a camera which I used to upload footage onto Windows Movie Maker numerous times and they have been successful. I recently made a movie but when I upload it onto the computer, the footage is extremely blurry to the point where all the pixels are rearranged and I can't see anything and after a certain point, the video just stops uploading. This tape is 2-3 years old though so could that be the problem? The tape when viewed on the camera works fine; nothing blurry, audio is loud and clear. I tried to see if it was the tape's fault by recording on a new tape and uploading it onto the computer and the new footage worked perfectly. So clearly this is the tape's fault but the tape works fine when viewed on the video camera. So are there any options that I can try out on Windows Movie Maker to fix this issue? Please help it is much much much appreciated. Sorry for the long explanation.



When I upload the film from my video camera onto the computer using Windows Movie Maker, the video is blurry.?microsoft updates



Your best bet would be to try capturing the footage using a freeware app like WinDV:



http://topdrawerdownloads.com/download/1...



Or if you have a friend with a similar camcorder, you could try importing the tape using a different camcorder.



When I upload the film from my video camera onto the computer using Windows Movie Maker, the video is blurry.?windows server 2003 internet explorer



Try to run the OLD tape on fast forward/rewind 2x end to end.. better If you can clean your camera heads after FF/RW. Then capture a portion of the tape to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans