Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I add subtitles to the picture into Windows Movie Maker?

I have a picture to add into my slideshow of Windows Movie Maker, but I want to add like, subtitles, in the picture, with it.



How do I do that??



How do I add subtitles to the picture into Windows Movie Maker?microsoft outlook



Select the picture to add a title to



Under TASKS click the 'Make titles or credits' option



Then choose to add a title ON the selected clip



Type the words and format them the way you want



click DONE when finished



One problem with Movie Maker (ver 5) is it lacks the ability to locate text at the top or bottom of the screen



How do I add subtitles to the picture into Windows Movie Maker?windows messenger internet explorer



Open your project then click on tools then click on the second to the very top option called "Titles and Credits" then click on wherever you want to add your title %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;idk if this is exactly what you wanted but i hope it helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans