Sunday, November 29, 2009

If I want to import a video on windows movie maker, but its not suported.How can I make it suported

heres a better one. if I want to import a video on windows movie maker but its not supported, and it says I can only have a supported video to work with. How can I import it when its not suported? The video is being used by " GameCam light" and its World of Warcraft being videod. I moved the file to my videos and it still is not suported.. How can I make it suported, and then will I be able to import it once it gets suported? thanx for help.



If I want to import a video on windows movie maker, but its not suported.How can I make it suported to import?windows mail



You have to buy a video capture divice USB in any computer store or electronics sales and then you connect it to the usb port on your computer then in the divice you connect the 3 cables: yellow , red and white on it.



the divice would cost you like 50 dollars no more and the mayority of divice bring it own program to edit , then you press (capture) and then press play in your camera and it will record it on you computer .



The USB cable that the camera brings is only for pictures .



The one that I telling you is for video capture.



I hope this can help you .



Have a great day !



If I want to import a video on windows movie maker, but its not suported.How can I make it suported to import?microsoft maps internet explorer



Yes. Movie Maker supports only few video formats.



You'll need to convert your video into a format supported by Movie Maker. e.g. avi, mpg or wmv.



You can use video converters from ImToo or xillisoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans