Friday, November 27, 2009

I am tryn 2 put a video that i made on windows movie maker on to dvd?

i have nti dvd maker but when i place it in my dvd player i cant view it but i can see the file is there i have put other stuf on dvd b4 but not from windows movie maker i think i need 2 convert it 2 a movie clip but i dont no how 2 can ne1 help if i need 2 download nething plz post the address of the site



I am tryn 2 put a video that i made on windows movie maker on to dvd?microsoft publisher



Save the movie as



1. Go to save movie



2. Choose other



3. select DV AVI NTSC - 25MBPS



4. Save movie. It will take some time.



5. Now burn the DVD in NTI using this file



I am tryn 2 put a video that i made on windows movie maker on to dvd?microsoft live internet explorer



usually in the my documents file under my videos (this is where you should've saved the finished video) it says on the side to save this file to a disk... just click on it and it will guide you through the process

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans