Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there any way to increase the output quality of Windows Movie Maker?

My source material is Freeview (DVB-T) with a pretty high bit rate. When I re-encode it with Windows Movie Maker, I select Best Quality output. I have also tried manual settings, but it only offers lower bit rates.



The ouput file is always much smaller than the original, and I can see artifacts in the video stream. Is there any way to tell Movie Maker to use a higher rate?



Is there any way to increase the output quality of Windows Movie Maker?microsoft support



you can try using a high formatt? i dont even know if that would even work in certaint terms. windows movie maker isnt a good program... ive made more than 7 videos with it using my sims as the video parts, and it wont play right when im done editing and everything .. just .... ridiculous .... go out and get a video program thats actually worth your time, that program is too frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans