Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't find my video to import into windows movie maker, help?

i have a video i took with my phone i sent to my email i went to my email and saved it to my videos. i went to windows movie maker to import it to my collections and it says the files not there so i tried saving the video in other files but still can't find it to import it. what am i doing wrong? please help thnx



I can't find my video to import into windows movie maker, help?microsoft money



Do you have the "files of type" option in the "import file" dialog set correctly? Try changing the option to "All files" it should show up..



Normally a video from a cell phone is saved in 3gp format ...you might need a software to convert it to windows movie maker friendly format like avi or mpg to get it to work..



I can't find my video to import into windows movie maker, help?windows explorer internet explorer



I would suggest that you save it to your Desktop and then try to import it to Windows Movie Maker.



Good luck and I hope I helped you!
it's likely that the computer isn't recognizing the format of the phone's video in its default video types that it can see. When trying to import, the window that shows available files should have a text box for name and somewhere nearby, either to the right or below it, what kind of file type it should be looking for. Try to see if you can change that to all file types and then find your file. But if it's not recognizing it with the defaults, it may also just not be able to open you file in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans