Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME!! ALL COMPUTER GENIUSES!!!!! Or people who know how to work windows movie maker.?

ok!!! So............................... I REALLY want to add videos to my youtube account. I want to add music to my sims videos I'm trying to make. So I get on windows movie maker and I click on auto movie and it says add audio. I go to "my music" and then I go to my iTunes files and click on my artists, album, and then when I get to the album there's no songs!!!! I can't add songs to my videos and I don't know why. I'll even change the thingy on the bottom to say all files and then the songs will come up and I'll click on them, and it says that it's not a valid audio file. How can I get Windows Movie maker to let me put my songs on it???????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!



PLEASE HELP ME!! ALL COMPUTER GENIUSES!!!!! Or people who know how to work windows movie maker.?microsoft live



iTUNES likes to store music in a format called AAC. Windows Movie Maker uses WMV, MP3 and WAV file music. This is your problem. You will need to find the music you need in either WMV, MP3 or WAV file and you should be able to drag and drop them into the soundtrack of Windows Movie Maker.



You can also find a AAC to MP3 or AAC to WMV converter and run your iTUNES songs through that and get them converted over. This will work just the same :)



PLEASE HELP ME!! ALL COMPUTER GENIUSES!!!!! Or people who know how to work windows movie maker.?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



I think your problem may be that Windows Movie Maker only supports .wmv movie clips and .mp3 sound clips. So search for an audio converter, to convert the song you want, then add it using windows movie maker.
first drag the file from itunes to your desktop then put it in wmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans