Friday, November 27, 2009

I converted a avi file to wmv and am now trying to get this video onto windows movie maker...it wont

please helpp!



and i cant use another program to edit the video i need to use windows movie maker and anyways i used an online converter to change the file to wmv because i read that windows movie maker will be able to use that file and now it gets to 32% and just stays there.....please help me how can i get this video to work on windows movie maker. im really desperate



I converted a avi file to wmv and am now trying to get this video onto windows movie maker...it wont work.?download ie



Have you ever try aimersoft video converter? I always use it to convert avi video to wmv video then edit it with windows movie maker, it works nice for me, here is a step by step guide about it



http://www.aimersoft.com/tutorial/video-...



Hope it helps. If you still have question, you can e-mail me or search for more answers http://answers.yahoo.com



I converted a avi file to wmv and am now trying to get this video onto windows movie maker...it wont work.?windows media player internet explorer



um...click import video then try unchecking the box that says, 'create clips for vdieo files'.
movie maker can use AVIs that is how I made my halo montages/videos etc. Just use the original file. Also, give it some time as that program tends to lag when dealing with larger files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans