Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to a youtube video in format for Windows Movie Maker. Is it possible, if so, how?

Detailed Question:



I want to put the Super Smash Bros. Brawl e3 Conference Video onto Windows Movie Maker. So i can edit it and make a cool video about Link. I would apreciate it alot if you can give me an answer to my question.



I want to a youtube video in format for Windows Movie Maker. Is it possible, if so, how?microsoft office 2007



if you have real player you can record it and save it as a video but it didn't work for me caz i installed it and when i put my mouse over it it is soppost to say save this or record it or something but it didn't for me i hope it works for you



P.S. real player is free for download



I want to a youtube video in format for Windows Movie Maker. Is it possible, if so, how?windows media internet explorer



OKay i had the same problem but i found a way to convert it to wmv.



1. Open ur movie maker movie



2. Go to files and click SAVE MOVIE FILE



3. You have an option of six things on there click on the first one that says "My computer"



4. Make sure the bubble with the "Best quality for playback on computer" is selected.



5. Press next once more and wait for it to finish downloading



6. Then after that go to youtube------%26gt;upload (find the new movie u saved) Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans