Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't upload a video from my camera into Windows Movie Maker. Please Help!?

Everytime I try to upload a video from a file under My Pictures it says:



The file C:\Documents and Settings\Kelsey\My Documents\My Pictures\Jason The Story Behind the Mask\JASON.mov is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker.



How do i make it work?



I can't upload a video from my camera into Windows Movie Maker. Please Help!?ie 7



install the cameras driver andsoftware again



I can't upload a video from my camera into Windows Movie Maker. Please Help!?ireland internet explorer



Its the wrong format.



It will need to say something like .wmm at the end.



Download a format converter and convert the video into a format that Windows movie maker will accept.
Try to convert JASON.mov to JASON.avi or JASON.mpg using any software for video converter...
Install this FREE little movie player



Free, Simple, Light, It just plays!



GOM Media Player, GOM Encoder
Have you uploaded it to your computer first? if so you can go to google and look for converting sites i dont know any at the top of my head.



but if your trying to upload it straight to movie maker i dont think thats going to work try to upload to computer first then have movie maker get it from where ever you uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans