Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I delete clips off of a movie I imported into Windows Movie Maker?

I imported a movie into windows movie maker from my digital camera, and I want to delete bits and pieces. How do I do it?THanks!



How do I delete clips off of a movie I imported into Windows Movie Maker?ies



Place the imported clips of your movie in the timeline. Determine what portion of any clip you want to delete. Put the scalebar of the timeline just before the selected portion, then split the clip at that portion using split option (2nd from right below the preview screen). Follow the same procedure just after the selected portion. Now the portion of the clip you want to delete will be separated. Right click on that portion and delete that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans