Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it possible to post videos directly from Windows Movie Maker to a Blogger blog?

I have some really funny videos that I want to put on my blog, but they have my little sister in them, so I would like to be able to put them directly on my private blog where only my friends can see them instead of putting them on YouTube first and then embedding them on my blog. Can you put videos from Windows Movie Maker directly onto a Blogger blog? If not, is there a way to put them on YouTube as private?



Is it possible to post videos directly from Windows Movie Maker to a Blogger blog?default browser



The movie that you record using windows movie maker are stored as files on your computer...



You can upload directly to a blogger blog wherein the video will be stored on google videos and the required embed tags generated and inserted into your blog post directly



After you login to your blogger account .............



Change the url to



http://draft.blogger.com/home



This will enable display of the video upload link on the post create/edit pages



it is an icon (with a film strip image on it) beside the picture upload icon...



http://theedifier.com/blogging-blogger/v...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans